13.1.16

GREENHOUSE





Hello from the other side!! Hahah!
I havent forgotten you guys and i'm sorry I haven't been on the blog for while... BUT if you do follow me on instagram, you do know I'm currently in New Zealand (and absolutely loving it)! I've been road tripping around New Zealand with two of my good mates, and I'm currently working on a special project which will be on here soon so, Keep an eye out! >.< 

Here is an outfit I put together whilst I was in Christchurch in the botanical gardens. Black and White are most probably my favourite colours, it's basically the bible for the monochrome vibe hahah (don't know if that makes sense lol!)


6 comments :

  1. I love stripes they never go out of fashion. This reminds me of kew gardens in London you should totally visit if you're ever in London town x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg girl! I want to visit London so bad!! I feel like I don't belong to Sydney but to London man! Hahah Thanks for your comment x

      Delete
  2. I love the trousers and trainers combo! You look lovely.

    Alisha,
    www.alishadandy.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo! super crispy girl!

    www.the9thsol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I am in LOVE with your pants in this post!!! Stumbled across your blog as I have mutual friends with you on Instagram (totally not stalking) and thought It would be worthwhile to check your blog out, not disappointed. Outfits + layout = tres tres chic, keep it up girl! xx
    - thecazzadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style and your blog! Keep doing a good job girl!
    Xo ,Sabi
    https://sabi-diary.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete