23.1.16

EVEN ORGANIC







Hello bloggers, long time I know! Spent 3 weeks at NZ and now I'm finally back home in Sydney comfortable in my own free wi-fi.

Heres a look I put together on the way to Queenstown from Lake Tekapo. How nice is this scenery, legit everyone should have a bucket list that includes road tripping around New Zealand because the scenery is just amaze.

Anyway, I paired this outfit with these espadrilles (in which I customised the laces) to give it a hint of an organic fell, you feel? 

Glassons Shorts | Asos Halter Neck Top | Dotti Espadrilles (but I customised it)

8 comments :

  1. Beautoiful place*-* xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. You always have the best minimal details and color combinations! New Zealand has been a place i've been wanting to visit for AGES. I hope I can finally make it out there in the next 5 years or so! Can't wait to hear more of your trip and I'm so happy you made it back home to Australia, safe and sound! :)

    -Rachel
    www.blonderhombus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those espadrilles stunning photos xo !
    New Post
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo in love with your outfits!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!It's so nice to read it!maybe we could follow each other if you want, just let me know and I'll follow you right back :)
    Laura xx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally feel you, New Zealand looks amazing! definitely on my bucket list!

    www.The9thSol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit and the place is really nice :)

    ropesofpearls.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete