4.12.15

CLASSIC CHEZ










Feels so good to be back on the blog after months of stress of organising, shooting, html coding etc etc. But I have finally got myself together and am slowly progressing!
Anyways fast forward --> 

I was so surprised to get an email for the lovely Daphne asking me if I would like to shoot with her and obviously I said yes and here it is! My classic street wear that you would recognise me from a far. I love how this coat is paired up with the new balance as it brings some sort of street vibe into the look but as well as a classy feel. 

Thanks for such a good shoot Daph! Looking forward on collaborating more in the future! xx
Check her blog out! 

Zara Bag | Asos Coat | New Balance Shoes | Asos Trousers | White Basic Tee 

14 comments :

  1. The relief you feel after getting yourself organized ^__^


    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes feels sooooo good! Had a week break and now I'm back in the bizz hahah x

      Delete
  2. This outfit is amazing! Love the minimalistic element of your white/navy colour palette and you look so effortlessly cool :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool minimalist look. Looks very comfortable.
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and nice pics! X

    www.stylishrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look ! I love your hairstyle :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love the simplicity of your style and the classic coat!

    -Rachel
    www.blonderhombus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and great images!
    xo Aya
    www.girlfromnorthlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I just want you to know that I am a huge fan of your style! It is minimal perfection and this look is amazing. I love the addition of the New Balances with your cool blue trench. I love a good street look and this look is a perfect example. Plus, we both love to wear backpacks so we have something in common. I wish you the best luck with getting back on your blogging grind and I wish you the best with your future endeavors!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe! Appreciate it so much!! Good luck to you too and p.s I love your blog!! xx

      Delete
  9. Love the coat and the bag. This outfit is dope ! =)

    www.iamjnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad I stumbled across your blog, I love it! Such a cute outfit.
    x

    http://alishadandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete