5.9.15

B & W STRIPES





Items from China*
Asos (similar) Playsuit  Adidas Adilette Slides  Cream leather Backpack*  Jumper (Dads)  Topshop Chain Link Band Rings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is an outfit post!
I've been feeling black and white lately and it has been working off quite well! I'm starting to get obsessed with Adidas. I recently bought these slides and they are so comfy and it gives off a laid back attitude. I paired it with a chic playsuit in order to complement them and so that they don't look out of place because they are for the house lol.

Enjoy! 2 posts in 2 weeks, quite an accomplishment I say ;)

x-Francesca

20 comments :

  1. Currently obsessing over your playsuit - it's so understated and simple but looks amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great laid-back outfit!

    xo,
    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I really love this outfit and your blog I'm following you now! <3

    http://mini-s-mall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit!<3
    It's so stylish, yet casual & you just gotta love the monochrome look.
    And I can totally feel you about Adidas, I'm going through the same with Nike at the moment ^^

    PS: I like your blog! :)

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! sporty vibes at its best
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool & comfy look.

    HTTP://FRENCHIESUNDERTHESUN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Kisses from Australia

    ps: thx for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casually chic.
    what else can I say.
    xoxo Bing.

    www.bingyourstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love monochrome outfits. You looks awesome in this outfit, I love the way the slides look with it!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE the first outfit! Totally my style.

    Thanks for sharing. =))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this monochromatic outfit, especially the white jumper - you can't go wrong with black and white!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl, i like this look so much<3

    Marisa // www.summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about this outfit, it's perfect! (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovee this, the shoes are killer xo
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the norm core minimalist look to this!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh you look so cool! love your sandals!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the chilled oversized look of this outfit! So gorgeous x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete