31.8.15

LONG TIME




All About Eve Jumper (I think)  Lee Ripped Jeans  Adidas Originals Superstar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! It feels super weird being back on this after a 1 month break. Long story short, Trials are over, I'm officially an adult, I graduate in 3 weeks, HSC is creeping up, and I don't know what I want to do with my future (lesbihonest).

Soooo...lets get on with it, because I have to catch up with my blog!! Okeh.
This outfit is my laidback "lazy" outfit and as you may already know, I am not a colour person so the black and white is defs the monochrome touch I am looking for. The ripped Jumper/jeans give it that extra edge and makes a minimal outfit a statement, especially when paired with these adidas superstars. You do not understand how hard it was to get my hands on these shoes! I cried and drowned in happiness when I got the last pair <3 

I'm gonna try, try, try be more consistent because I actually do miss this, but atm HSC is a living hell :'(

x- Francesca 

5 comments :

  1. I love it , very street style , On point !!
    xx

    elegantetpuissant.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oversized sweaters are my fave, can't wait till the fall weather. Cute look. xoxo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Adidas Superstars.
    Cool Blog!
    Can't wait to see more.
    x

    www.sanastylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. b-w is my all-time favorite!

    ReplyDelete