11.7.15

MEET MICHELLE, DANG!



Jack and Jones Men's shirt  One Teaspoon Cardigan  Zara Leather Pants (similar)  RMK boots  Vintage Necklaces and Bracelets  Cartier Watch  Ray Ban Sunglasses
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey bloggers! I know I know, and again and again, I've been MIA, but right now I heading towards my final exams (crying inside), so I've been "trying" to study. 

Well anyways, MEET MICHELLE! She's an absolutely gorgeous chick inside and out who has been supporting me since day 1 and, and I finally had the time to meet up and chill with her at Newtown Cuckoo Callay (as seen on my instagram) cafe.

Not only did her presence mesmerized me but her outfit, I just had to take pics! Her outfit is so on point that I was like "I need this on my blog full stop." I made her strike some poses for me and so here it is. 
 The navy, blue, white and black colour palette are such lovely monochrome colours (ah I drool over monochrome) in which she pulled off so well. Together with this causal yet chic look, she had everyone turning heads ;)

Check out Michelle Dang
Instagram: Michelle

x- From your girl Francesca 


12 comments :

  1. Love the simple but chic elements of your outfit, the little touches like your watch and gold bracelets really pull the look together
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the mens shirt, and the way you wore it x

    stylingfaithfully.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving michelle dang that outfit is gorgeous . GLAD you guys finally met up !
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the booties. And of course the outfit!! ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes!
    Keep going girl :)

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous minimal outfit. Love those boots! <3

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope your finals went well! :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this look, the boots are amazing!

    http://versacemybody.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with this outfit! Super chic and cool, love your style!

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete