27.4.15

Winter Feels


Items are brought from China*
Black Turtle Neck* | Asos Trousers | Asos Bonded Wool Coat (sold out)  Nike Free Runs Prada Handbag
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't been blogging in a very long time (2 weeks) because I've been busy going to inspect houses and properties because I'm moving houses, so I apologies for not being very consistent, however here is a post :) 
So basically here in Sydney, cyclonic weathers and hail/snow has taken its toll, and it has been figured that it is starting to get a bit chilly here and its about time to bring out the winter clothes. 
This look is quite new, I just recently bought this stylish coat from Asos (ofc) in which I will be living in all winter. Completing this outfit with these Nike shoes and Prada bag is something I love doing as pairing up an outfit with sneakers is taking its place in the trend world. 
x- Francesca

What do you think about pairing outfits with sneakers?

6 comments :

  1. love this look, and i love the wool coat :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same sneakers! I love how you've put navy and black together

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the trainers mixed with the smart pieces of the outfit!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit hun! I love this casual but chic look :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete