12.4.15

TB Easter + A Lil Message


Items bought from China*
Asos Basic T-Shirt | Cream Leather Bag* | Asos Trousers | New Balance Shoes
---------------------------------------------------
This is a throwback to Easter where weather was too perf for good photos, (which is why there are some poor quality photos due to the warmth of the sun).
 I spent Easter Sunday going to an amazing morning service, where we celebrated Jesus' resurrection, and then after headed down to Darling Harbour where we chilled and enjoyed good vibes. It was a perfect day chillin with great people, great food and chillin in one of my favourite outfits. 

I absolutely love this look, I feel it just speaks out my personality and is just "me". The new balance shoes with the monochrome colours works so well together and it draws the attention to my shoes and to my cute cream leather backpack. To complete this outfit, I put my hair half up, to add some "oomph" (soz I couldn't think of a word) into the look. 

x Francesca
-P.S. I am ABSOLUTELY astounded that more people that I have expected actually read my blog and I just want to say a massive thank you! I am so grateful for those who have left me a sweet comment on my blog, and on my instagram, and those who have approached me with kind words. It means so much to me and Thank You to those who continue to support me and show me some louurveee <3 Love you all xx

13 comments :

  1. Really great outfit - you are so pretty, wow!

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit. It fits you very well.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, love your hairstyle :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really want your trousers. Also this outfit is right up my alley. Minimalist, stylish and super comfortable. Your easter drinks looked absolutely lovely!

    ManeUntame.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, dear!

    Spring wishlist - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/04/spring-wishlist-must-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple yet lovely outfit, that backpack is stunning!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures!! You always have gorgeous posts.
    This is a cute laid back outfit too!!

    xx
    blackrabble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, basics are my go to and always look effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Very nice ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete