9.4.15

"Milk Beach"


Items bought from China*
Stripe Top* Wrangler High-Waisted Jeans | Spurr Sandals | Sportsgirl Mustard Handbag
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys, I know you are all probably like what is this post? But I just couldn't resist posting about this beach! Milk beach in Sydney is one of the nicest beach that I have ever been to and it is just ahhhh! <3 Like legit I have nothing else to say, the photos will do the talking. 
On the other hand, this outfit is a "I just woke up and now I need something to wear" outfit, so there is not much to talk about ha. 
x Francesca

19 comments :

  1. I live by the sea but this is definitely something I don't see every day! Awesome to see the city in the background!

    lucy | luceellen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I wish I was you then! I wish I lived by the sea <3

      Delete
  2. love the view , looks like you had fun and you look good!
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photography! Very gorgeous

    It would be lovely if you could check out my blog!

    Wealthykitten.blogspot.sg ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!
    Looks like such a gorgeous place !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks gorgeous, i'd absolutely love to go one day!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess you have to! I love your blog btw!

      Delete
  6. Great blog and interesting post, dear!
    I love your design!

    xoxo




    MY BLOG CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, the scenery is beautiful :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Perfect pics ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete