28.3.15

Leafy



*Items bought from China
Palm Leaves Crop Top* | Asos Trouser | Watch (market find) | White Sandals* | Leather Cream Backpack*
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am absolutely so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy studying and stressed lately because of my half yearly exams which have been a pain in my a**. One more exam left on Tuesday yay. I can't wait until I finish school tbh. Ugh. 
Anyways I don't absolutely love this outfit only because I wish I could have worn black sandal heels with this but I couldn't because it wouldn't have been very convenient for where I was going. 

I found this cute crop top in an asian store in China in which I immediately picked up not only because it was sheer fabric but also because of the split at the back and how in order to wear it, you have to tie it making a cute bow as shown above. 
I love this cream leather backpack in which I severely bargained for in China (basically you NEED to bargain for everything in China if you want stuff cheaper **tip if you're travelling to China). I got it for around $30-$40 from like around $85 Australian dollars. 

I was thinking for my next post of posting up my winter wishlist since Sydney is starting to get cold, What do you guys think?
x Francesca who is in need for prayers :'( 

10 comments :

  1. Such a cute top!
    This whole outfit really gets me in the mood for summer, I can't wait to wear things like these again :-)

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thank you so much! Yes Summer! <3 I'm looking forward for winter though hahah

      Delete
  2. So in love with this outfit, makes me excited for the warmer weather. The top is really cute. xx

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s just an awesome post, as always! Can’t wait to see a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank so much girl! Loving your blog! x

      Delete