16.3.15

Knitted Up



Tattoo Knitted Bralette  | Nike Mens Free Runs  | Nike Sport Shorts Watch (market find)  | Rexona (supermarket hahaha if you really needed to know) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So basically my homeboy Drake was coming to town on a Wednesday, and before I enjoyed his presence and go 0 to 100 real quick, I needed to plan out what to wear, which was an absolute dilemma. I wanted to wear a bralette, but I just didn't know whether I should last minutely buy the one from Kookai, (which is fairly nice, but I just didn't like the "swimming suit" material, you feel me?) or go browsing around Bankstown Shopping Centre (westside represent). 
After sprinting around school asking everyone whether I should go Kookai, or go Bankstown, it came to a conclusion that I might as well try out Bankstown Shopping Centre. 
On my journey of discovery (wink wink HSC English where you at?) around Bankstown Shopping Centre, I stumbled upon this cute knitted bralette I luckily found in Tattoo, in which I thought "might as well", since there's nothing really I could find.
I attempted that outfit thing (picture 2) and it really worked well with my sports clothes in which I posted up on my Instagram (check it out lovelies!).

 So yeah, I just wrote an English Essay so I'm going a bit cray, but until next time!
x Francesca 

16 comments :

  1. loving these things , super duper cute , especially that knitted bralette <3
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bralet is so nice! Need one in my wardrobe for summer!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for sure!! You'll love it! <3 x

      Delete
  3. That bralette is so so nice <3 I'd love to get it in ivory/sand color xx

    http://personallybasic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally agree I was looking for one but they only had black :/ but oh well hahah xx

      Delete
  4. Loving the post, some cool picks :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bralette! It looks amazing :D

    xoxo,
    http://dreamydelights.bloggersdelight.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!! I like your blog, very nice! I wait for mine, if you like we can follow gfc, kiss

    ReplyDelete