18.3.15

Casually Basic




*Items bought from China
Navy & White Crop Tee * | Asos Basic Pants | Spurr Sandals | Glue Canvas Bag (gifted to me) | Pandora Bracelet | Asos Hand Harness | Rings * | Chinese Red Bracelet *
---------------------------------------------------------------
After spending 5 massive amazing days at Summercamp at Tahlee NSW, I came back to civilisation with an urgency to wear proper clothes, (and also to take a proper shower and meet my babe (bed) to switch into sleep mode), considering that I was wearing workout clothes all week. I got heavily sun burnt all over my face, back and shoulders which I did not think possible because of the dark pigment of my skin obviously, and it is safe to say that I have learnt my lesson. I 100% regret on not wearing sunscreen and now I have an increased likelihood of early wrinkles hahaha

 I had to pick basic light loosely fitted clothes in order to catch up on my non-stylish days and also to reduce the pain.
I'm in love with the hand harness, it is simple yet perf similarly with this outfit. 

21 comments :

  1. cute tote and jewelry!!! :D you look great!

    Have a Great Day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, btw i love your blog :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is amazing!! Thank you so much gorgeous! x

      Delete
  3. Love your style!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm glad you let me know about your blog.
    Keep up the great work! x

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally deserve it! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  4. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you lovely! xx Love your blog!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is literally the most perfect causal outfit I have ever laid eyes on! Everything is perfect from head to toe. Plus, your accessories? Ugh. Lovee
      Enclothed Cognition
      Instagram

      Delete
    2. Ahh You're so sweet!! Thank you so much! You're absolutely amazing, you and your blog! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh dear, love this look! Great pants.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab girl!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice casual outfit, I love everything! :) x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your blog! I can't get enough! x

      Delete
  9. love this look! the trousers are perfect

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win the rose gold GHD styler and hairdryer on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, girl !
    Love the jewelry !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete